Saturday, September 12, 2009

About Me


Yes, I am The Photographer, Billy "The Kid"..... I am creating this blog to let you know what is happening with me and Billy "The Kid" Photography. But, in my blog, I will not just talk about Photography. I also love to write, so do not be surprised, if I discuss things that have nothing to do with photography.
I love to talk about Philosophy, Religion, Politics, Music and ofcourse Sports. I also love to cook and there may even be an occasional recipe that I may share on here :-)
I was born and raised in New York. In 1991, I moved to Tampa, FL where I still maintain a part time residence. I am currently in the Los Angeles area in California. I do travel with my photography and some of the places, I love to visit the most is Dallas, TX and Las Vegas, NV.
I started my photography career in The Music Industry in NYC. I worked for Famed Rock & Roll Photographer, Mark Weiss. Upon Moving to Florida in 1991, I worked for Famed Michael Jackson "Thriller" Photographer Dick Zimmerman. I ran Dick Zimmerman's Tampa Fashion Studio Called "Studio Z". In 1995, I started Billy "The Kid" Photography and I was the Official Photographer of The Tampa Bay Buccaneer Cheerleaders and The Tampa Bay Storm Arena Football Team. I also photographed for Clear Channel Radio in Tampa, FL.
I have worked many years creating images. Being Creative was always one of my strong points. I decided to be a photographer back in High School, when I wanted to work in a field that I had a passion for. I did not want a desk job, I wanted to do something that was an extension of who I am. And Photography was the answer.
I have a Bachelors of Fine Arts Degree From Long Island University. So, I have quite a bit of education behind my work. I am also a born again Christian and there will be another blog about that for it deserves it's own Blog!
You can currently view my website at www.billythekidstudios.com ...... My Email is BTKPhoto@aol.com. Please check back often for new blogs and updates.

Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment